Friday, July 22, 2005

chicken pox

its been my 7 days long i stay at home...i dont really know hot describe it...the feeling is weird...
sometimes i feel so bored...cuz all i do is stare at my laptop screen..serf net..chat in msn..listen to songs.. and sometimes watch vcds...really boring things to do...the worse is that i ate poridge 3 times a day...arghhh...im sick of it....
but sometimes i feel like it..hehe...i can sleep till afternoon and indeed i sleep well for these days..hehe..
my first day of chicken pox..people told me that if i really get chicken pox i must have fever...but i didnt..weird heh...then i tot its nt chicken pox..but the next day afternoon..when i woke up..i feel so heaty in my body..i really get fever..and it is chicken pox!!
at first it was pain and sooner it was itchy..huahauhauha....good i didnt scretch it..if nt i will make a scars...
the chicken pox i hav actually not the worst...it is getting better now...ppl told me that 2 week is the most..but i only need a week..
i guess..through my bro treatment.. the food i ate and i sleep well..i really get well very fast...
oh ya...1 think the most is that the prayers...my beloved cg prayers really reach to me...i can feel it..thank u guys...
next week i think i will be able to go to school already and the most important is that i will be able to go for Cg and church svs!i cant wait to see u guys...
it is actually kinda weird...the chicken pox i get..it is really litle...right now im hoping that i wont get 2nd round of chicken pox..i hope this is will be the first and the last....:D

No comments: