Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank you

Today is a wonderful day!

First reason: No class!

Second reason: can wake up a later than 8!

Third reason: I went to college just for a briefing. I went by foot and It was really hot sunny day. I wish in my heart- God please let the cloud cover the sun and dont let me sweat. It really happened!! cloud blocked the sun until I reached college!! how wonderful!

Forth reason: Free lunch! the school provided! :P

Fifth reason: watched dvd while eating dinner with my loved one.

sixth reason: Took a nice bath~

Seventh reason: relaxing time while blogging.:D

Can we do that every single day? counting how many good things happen in a day.
At times, we faced one problem and we let that one take over many other things happened. We also assumed, everything is bad.

It is depending on each individual. we decide what we feel and we decide how things going to happen. Of course we do not control on what will happen next but we control our emotion, our thoughts and action.

We have to learn how to appreciate on the things we have and not complain on every single thing that went wrong.

(To those who read today's blog, please dont mind me. I am a little off today. )

I just wanna say Thank You God for giving me a peaceful day.:D

No comments: